Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Vide Games I've Beaten - Part Two

I'm just gonna stick to two systems this time and make this rather short.

N64
I bought this system specifically for one game, and only ever purchased one other game for it. I got distracted with the Playstation. (Which I'll tackle another day.)



Donkey Kong 64This was the game I bought the N64 for. Great game. I keep waiting for it to come out in the Wii store so I can download and play it again. Another game worthy of its own blog post.
Kirby and the Crystal Shards 
...And this was the "other" game. I normally love all things Kirby, but ugh. I think this game was seriously made for 5 year olds. I've actually blocked most of it from my memory.
Super Mario 64
I think almost everybody who had an N64 played this. I borrowed it from my cousin. Moving Mario around in 3D took a lot of getting used to. There were too many places to go - how would I ever find my way around? Those first 3D games were quite a system shock, weren't they?


And now we come to another short list... Most of the games I owned for this system were remakes, and therefore not worthy of my list.


GBA


Castlevania Aria of Sorrow
Great game - one of my favorites of the series. I got every single soul you could get...some of those took forever. But I had no life back in those days. Because you definitely need to have a lot of time to kill in order to complete a lot of games fully.
Castlevania Harmony of Dissonence
Because you can kill Dracula AND tastefully design a room. You go, Juste Belmont.

Castlevania Circle of the Moon
Probably my least favorite of the Castlevania titles I've actually beaten. This game is so hard! And the card system...yuck. It's one of the few games I put down for a long time and actually picked up and finished without starting over. I was not about to go back and deal with all that level up bullshit again.


Next time...I'll tackle the Playstation. And the RPGs are gonna start coming to town.

No comments: