Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Self Promotion

[Warning. This post is shameless self promotion.]

So, I love podcasts.

And I love video games.

And yet, I could not find a video game podcast that appealed to me. I couldn't find one that featured men and women, discussing game topics in a way that was both informative and humorous.


So why not do it myself?


I thought I'd have trouble rounding up people to do it with. Nope got it. Check!


Then I thought all the work to put it together would be overwhelming, and something would fall apart there. Yeah, it was a lot of work, but nothing I couldn't handle. Check!

Recording the show itself would ultimately be our undoing. Something would go wrong and we wouldn't be able to record anything decent. Well,  the first time we went to record, things didn't go so well. But we figured it out, pressed on and recorded a good sounding first show.


I wouldn't be able to find affordable hosting. This was the biggest pain. But I found PodBean, and I'm very happy. No complaints.


iTunes would reject our ass. Nope! We are up and listed!


So if you're looking for a different kind of video game podcast, check us out! We're Gamester's Paradise. We've got a blog, a Twitter and a website. Right now I'm promoting all I can, since I worked really hard to get this up and running! 

If you give us a listen, I hope you enjoy what you hear!






< / end shamless self promotion >

No comments: