Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tis the Season For Scary

So, I hate scary movies. I'm a big wuss. Always have been, always will be. I hate horror movies. I just don't see the fun in gore or getting scared.

That makes Halloween a hard season for me TV/Movie wise.

I don't have too many favorite Halloween movies. Most Halloween related movies are scary/gross, which makes sense I guess, but I wish they would make some more kid friendly ones. I can handle kid friendly! Anyway, here are some Halloween movies I can handle:

  • The Nightmare Before Christmas (My all time favorite.)
  • Hocus Pocus (A classic.)
  • It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown (Another classic.)
  • Garfield Halloween Special (Although it scared the crap out of me as a kid.)
  • The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (The Disney one.) 
  • Claymation Halloween (You probably haven't seen this.) 
That's all I can think of for now... Anyone else have any suggestions? I'm more into Christmas movies.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Disney Channel shows TONS of kid friendly movies. All you have to do is tune in. They have some everyday. The Halloween Town movies are cheesy fun. Also, Nickelodeon, I think, is airing some old episodes of the Goosebumps TV show. I love horror movies, but I'd rather watch the kids movies around this time of year for some reason. I think it brings back the wholesome fun of Halloween.