Sunday, October 18, 2009

An ad worth rewatching again and again and again...

Can I tell you how obsessed I am with this commerical advertising this new NY lottery game? It's the cutest thing I've ever seen and it always brings a smile to my face. I've enjoyed ads in the past, mostly because they made me chuckle, but I have watched this ad a sick number of times. It's just soooo cute - especially since I own a rabbit. I know there are advertising awards, and I don't know what agency made this ad, but they deserve to win something. Brilliance. I don't play the lottery and it almost makes me wanna buy a ticket.


2 comments:

Lindsay said...

LOL I hadn't seen that one yet! It's probably one of the cutest commercials EVER. Toyota's got an annoying one that has people chasing their escaped dog with a dog toy and it drives Ruby Slippers out of her mind! She thinks someone took one of her squeaky toys.

Adrienne said...

Oh my God! Indiana and Illinois lottery commercials are nowhere neaer as fabulous as that. I just started laughing with joy...